EMPLOYEES IN THESE PROFESSIONS ARE SLEEPless

According to new research by Hillarys, your average sleep time per night is largely dependent on your job.

While those in the health industry sleep an average of 4 hours, those in the beauty industry sleep almost 10 hours! In the survey, only 11% of respondents said they slept well, while the remaining 89% said they got less sleep than they needed.

In the study, which determined that the rates of stress and caffeine use were high, it was revealed that many people faced health problems due to their sleep patterns. Surprisingly, although people experience health problems, only a fifth of them try to make changes in their lives to improve their sleep. In the photo gallery, you can see the occupations with the highest and lowest sleep hours.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *