Darkening in the vagina over time bothers women a lot. The tissue surrounding the vagina and the overlying skin are darker than other areas due to the presence of pigment. The darkening that occurs increases with age and disturbs women greatly
Why does the vagina darken?
– The external genital area , the vulva may darken over time depending on age and hormonal changes. The main hormone here is estrogen. The vulvar tissue, rich in estrogen hormone , can darken under the influence of UV rays of the sun.
– Many women complain of darkening in the bikini area due to the increased estrogen hormones during pregnancy . The darkening of this region may also be permanent after pregnancy. This is especially evident in dark-skinned people.
– Use of birth control pills other than pregnancy, polycystic ovary syndrome, hormonal problems, and some skin diseases are also causes of darkening in the external genital area .
– There may be a genetic predisposition in some people. For example, the genitals of brunette women become darker.
– After laser applications for genital epilation , darkening of the genital area may occur. Laser light given to this area can cause browning by activating the “melanin” pigment in the skin tissue.
– Waxing, glaze and razor blade applications made to remove the hairs in the genital area also cause darkening of the color.
How does it affect sexual life?
Dark vagina color also affects sexual life badly. Because in these regions, aesthetics is as important as hygiene. Since it is important for men to have the sexual organs of their partners look aesthetically pleasing, it can also cause psychological problems in women. Shape and appearance disorders reduce one’s self-confidence and prevent them from enjoying sex as they should.
Although many cosmetic products are sold in order to eliminate the darkening that occurs, the chemical products used may adversely affect the region since the darkening is in the special region. Therefore, great care must be taken. Firstly laser lightening treatments for vagina whitening : It can be applied as genital area whitening , color bleaching, genital area bleaching.
Laser genital bleaching is also known as ‘labial whitening’ or ‘vulvar whitening’.
Laser applications in the external genital area are also performed for the purpose of tightening the vulva in the genital area.