We have listed what you need to know when it comes to female sexuality…
– The period when women feel the sexiest and their sexual desire increases the most
is the ovulation period. This corresponds to the 11th, 12th and 13th days from the woman’s first menstrual day in that month. – The most sensitive areas of women to touch are their breasts, nipples, lips, neck and vagina. Some women can orgasm even when these areas are touched, as they are sensitive about it. – Women in their 30s and 40s become more sexually enthusiastic. They can experience strong and multiple orgasms, especially in their 40s.
– Lesbian couples have more orgasms than male-female couples. This is because foreplay takes longer and both women feel more ready.
– The ‘vaginal fart’ movement during penetration can cause a gas-like sound.
– Some women can orgasm while giving birth.
– The average female orgasm takes 20 seconds. That means 14 seconds longer than a male orgasm.
– The imitation of orgasm is a reality. Women often do this so their partner doesn’t feel bad.
– There are too many women who do not know how to ejaculate. For this, you need to know masturbation first. The woman needs to explore her body and stimulate the areas she enjoys.
– Ejaculation and orgasm are not the same thing. Ejaculation is relaxation, and orgasm is a feeling of pleasure on top of relaxation.
– Women have just as much sex as men, but they don’t like to talk about it.
– Kegel exercises, in other words, tightening and releasing the vaginal muscles is the quickest way to get a woman to orgasm.
– A woman does not need a man to experience sexual arousal and ejaculate. Masturbation is just as enjoyable as penetration.